St. Andrews International Schools in Thailand are part of Cognita, a global school network of almost 70 schools in seven countries. Providing excellent teaching and supporting every child to achieve their potential are the cornerstones of a Cognita education.
St. Andrews International Schools offer the English National Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Programme. Each school campus is small with a supportive and nurturing community feel.
‘Developing independent, Confident, Lifelong Learners’
St. Andrews International School, Green Valley offers an excellent education to children from international and local communities. Our programmes are based on the English National Curriculum within the framework of the International Baccalaureate, working to meet the needs of the whole child in order for them to realise their full potential in academic, social, emotional, cultural and physical development. This is achieved through a balanced curriculum that encompasses both traditional values and modern technology. We actively encourage an emphasis on the individual, which is supported by an ethos which is caring, respectful and tolerant of differences in abilities, needs, cultures and religions.
St. Andrews International School, Green Valley is committed to:
- Teaching students to appreciate other cultures and to be aware of the needs and values of others.
- Teaching students that all people are equal regardless of race, gender, colour and religion.
- Helping each student achieve the highest academic standards and reach their full potential.
- Instilling confidence in students about their ability and pride in their achievements through individualised learning plans.
- Promoting a balanced curriculum that caters for students' physical, social, emotional and cultural development.
- Teaching with an interactive approach to learning, within a stimulated, structured environment to ensure promotion of a sense of self-worth, self-esteem and confidence.
Our philosophy and objectives guide our work in fulfilling our vision of being a leading International School in Thailand.