Whether the children are in the swimming pool, on our multi-purpose covered basketball court, in our Primary music room or exploring in the outdoor playgrounds, your child’s learning will take place in an inspiring environment.
Our PE, Music and Thai lessons are led by specialist teachers, in a combination of spaces and classrooms across the Primary school.
Through the course of the school week, your child might:
- Learn Thai through song and dance in flexible classrooms*
- Build their water confidence and learn to swim in our pool
- Explore their musical talents through our Early Years music program
- Develop their eye-hand coordination and balance in their PE lessons
- Build confidence through play in our inspiring outdoor Early Years playground
- Develop their love of reading in our Early Years Inquiry and during visits to the Library
- Express themselves creatively during art projects
* It is compulsory for all children from KG unpwards to study Thai if they are in School in Thailand.