At St Andrews Green Valley, our aim is to develop responsible global citizens equipped with the critical thinking skills and technological literacy necessary to participate in the worldwide community of learners. We seek to be innovative through our use of technology in our pursuit to make student learning relevant to their world. In order to realise this vision, we endeavour to:
- Integrate technology into our daily practices in order to support and enhance teaching and learning. We encourage meaningful and appropriate links to our Units of Inquiry.
- Teach computer, computational thinking and problem solving skills explicitly.
- Provide safe and engaging opportunities for students to communicate with the worldwide community of learners.
- Apply differentiation in the use of technology, valuing diversity and choice through offering a range of quality and appropriate software and tools to all students.
- Support technology expectations for students and staff are through ongoing staff development.