At St. Andrews, we consistently achieve our objective to substantially exceed international standards.
Our recent results underline our on-going academic excellence:
Our IGCSE results were more than 20% above UK averages, with 91.3% of our students achieving grades of A* - C, 40% of these being grades of A* and A. These results far exceed the UK National average of 67% for A* - C and the average scores of other international schools in the region.
IB Diploma Results
In the IB Diploma Programme, for the 8th consecutive year 100% of our students were awarded their Diploma, achieving outstanding results again bringing our average score for the past four years, over four points higher than the world average of 30 points.
Pathway to University
Graduating students have been accepted this year into leading universities in the United Kingdom, America, Australia, the Netherlands and Thailand to complete their tertiary education, with St. Andrews proving to be an excellent launch pad for further learning and a successful chosen career.
Over the years many of our graduates have been accepted into the Top 50 World Universities ranked by the Times Higher Education. These include:
- University College, London, UK
- King’s College, London, UK
- Imperial College, London, UK
- University of Bristol, UK
- University of the Arts, London, UK
- University of British Colombia, Canada
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Leiden University, Netherlands
Please click on the link below to read more about our examination and graduate successes: